Whether you're opening your first shop, or looking for insights and connections to expand your business, Dannon® YoCream® University can help provide you with the essentials to get your shop off the ground.
Our two-day hands-on education covers everything from financial planning to daily operations
YoCream® University SyllabusClick on each class below to see the subjects we'll cover.
- Dannon® YoCream® Products
- Yogurt 101: General knowledge
- Product quality and innovation
- Picking flavors to help you stand out
- Health benefits of Live & Active Yogurt Cultures
- Financial planning
- Hiring and human resources
- Equipment selection, operation and cleaning
- Store opening support
- Social media training
- Consumer insights
- FREE merchandising
- Food safety lessons
- Distributor relationships and inventory
Round TableHear testimonials from Dannon® YoCream® University alumni, connect with experienced shop owners, meet point-of-sale vendors and representatives from equipment companies.
- Get exclusive money-saving offers from vendors
- Meet and greet at a private cocktail reception
- Breakfast and lunch served each day
- Special hotel rates (see below)
Tuition Only $650 per person registration to experience two full days of invaluable lessons.* *Ticket does not include travel or hotel costs.
Room & Board Attendees will receive a special rate at the university conference hotels.** ** Price is subject to change based on season